What We Do
We carry out work in relation to all immigration, asylum and human rights and nationality matters. We have particular expertise in advising on cases that also overlap with family and criminal law.
Immigration, Human Rights, Asylum Nationality Law
- Applications for leave to remain where individuals seek regularisation of immigration status based on family and private life ties, length of residence, medical and/or other compelling grounds. This also includes adult dependant relative applications and those based on contact with a child in the UK.
- EEA status enquiries and applications and appeals.
- Entry clearance applications.
- Points Based applications
- Nationality law including deprivation of citizenship and registration of minors.
- Asylum applicants, from initial presentation of claim up to appeal
- Deportation cases from responding to liability letters through to appeal. Challenging certified appeals.
- Bail applications
- Unlawful detention
We will offer a wide range of services to clients including:
- Assisting them to submit the relevant application to the Home Office.
- Assessing any decision by the Home Office on such claim and advising on an appeal.
- If appropriate, representing the client on appeal to the First Tier/Upper Tribunal from within the UK or from abroad.
- Assessing, where appropriate, whether there are grounds for judicial review and, where appropriate, representing the client in such proceedings before the Upper Tribunal, Administrative Court or Court of Appeal.